CRPF Hospital NE Recruitment 2023: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Hospital has released the latest employment news notification for the recruitment of 18 Specialist Medical Officers (SMOs) vacancies in CRPF Hospitals on a contractual basis.
Those Candidates who are Interested in the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
CRPF Hospital NE Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name||Specialist Medical Officer|
|Total Posts||18 Posts|
|Job Location||Silchar, Guwahati, Imphal &|
|Application Process||Offline Form|
|Last Date||10 July, 2023|
CRPF Hospital Recruitment Details
Name of Posts: Specialist Medical Officer (SMO)
No. of posts: 18 (Eighteen)
|List of Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Obs & Gynae||02|
Education Qualification: Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned specialty. One and Half years’ experience after obtaining a PG Degree. Two and half years experience after obtaining PG Diploma.
Remuneration: Rs. 85,000/- for Specialists MOs.
For More Details Check the Official Advertisement
How to Apply for CRPF Hospital Vacancy?
While appearing for Walk-in-interview, the candidates should bring documents in original & photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Proof & Experience Certificate, etc.) application in plain paper superscribing the name of the post applied for & five passport-size recent photographs. The interview will be followed by Medical Examination.
Date and time of Interview: 10/07/2023 at 0900 hrs.
- Composite Hospital, CRPF, Bhubaneswar
- Composite Hospital, CRPF, Rampur
- Composite Hospital, CRPF, Ajmer
- Composite Hospital, CRPF, Neemuch
- Composite Hospital, CRPF, Ranchi
- Composite Hospital, CRPF, Bilaspur
- Composite Hospital, CRPF, Jagdalpur
- Composite Hospital, CRPF, Pallipuram
- Composite Hospital, CRPF, Guwahati
- Composite Hospital, CRPF, Silchar
- Composite Hospital, CRPF, Imphal