|Name of Scholarship||Minority Communities Assam scholarship|
|Launched By||Government of Assam|
|Objective||To provide scholarship|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs 2000 – 4000|
|Last Date||15th November 2021|
DSE Scholarship Assam :: Director of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam has Opened Minority scholarship Assam 2021 online applications Process for girl students belonging to Minority Communities. “Scholarship Scheme for girl students belonging to Minority Communities” is a Scheme of Government of Assam under Secondary Education for the year 2021-22.
Eligibility Criteria of Minority Scholarship Assam 2021
- The girls students should be studying in class 10th, 11th and 12th in academic session 2020-21.
- Student must be studying in Government, Provincialized, non Provincialized Schools, the Private Institutions and college.
- student are from minority communities and are not married.
- student applying for this scheme are not at all a constraint to apply for other schemes.
Important Documents for Minority scholarship Assam 2021
- Clear copy of the first page of the saving bank account in the name of the student.
- Written certificate of head of school, college or other educational institution.
How to Apply Minority scholarship Assam 2021
Eligible And Interested Students are able to Submit their online application by following below provided simple steps.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on online Application Link
- First students have to register.
- fill in all the required information after registering.
- Enter All asked information, Upload All Required documents and Submit Online Application
- After Submission of online application form, Take print out the final Application form for future use
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Important Date of DSE Scholarship Assam 2021
Starting Date of Online Application: 7th October 2021
Last Date of online Application: 15th November 2021
Getting scholarship: March 2021
Note: The amount of the scholarship will be paid through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
Important Link of DSE Scholarship 2021 (old)
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Application||Click Here|
|DSE Scholarship Portal||Click Here|
|Declaration of the Head of the Institution||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|