|Name Of Scholarship|
Ishan Uday special Scholarship Scheme
|Launched By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Beneficiaries||Student From North East State|
|Objective||To provide scholarship|
|Region||UGC Scholarship For Northeast (NER) Students|
|Starting Date of Online Application||20th July 2022|
|Last Date||30th November 2022|
|Online Application Link||Check below|
Ishan Uday Scholarship 2023
The MHRD and the University Grants Commission (UGC) have started the Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme online application process for the session 2022–23 for students from the North East Region. The main aim of the Ishan Uday Scholarship is to help students financially complete their higher education. On this page you will find complete information about the Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme, like the online application process, eligibility criteria, required documents, as well as last year’s merit list, etc.
Students with NER domicile who have passed the Class XII or equivalent exam from a school located within NER through any recognized Board of Education, including the CBSE, ICSE, and NIOS within NER only, and who have secured admission in general degree courses, technical and professional courses, including medical and paramedical courses (integrated courses in medicine).
Important Dates for the Ishan Uday Scholarship 2022-23
|Starting Date of the Online Application||20th July 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||30th November 2022|
|Defective Verification||15th December 2022|
|Last Date for Institute verification||15th December 2022|
Important Link of UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship 2023
|Apply Online Application||New Registration | Login|
|Apply for Renewal||Click Here|
|Download Official Guidelines||Click Here|
|UGC official Website||Click Here|
|Ishan Uday Merit List [2022-23]||Click here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
- The student must be a permanent resident of any of the northern eastern states.
- Only first-year undergraduate students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Have secured admission in the first year of a general degree/technical/professional/medical/paramedical courses in a recognized college/university/institute
- To be eligible to avail scholarships under this scheme, the income of the parents of the student must not exceed Rs. 4.5 lakh per annum.
- Transgender candidates are eligible to apply under the scheme.
Documents Required for Ishan Uday Online Application
The following documents will be uploaded at the time of applying under the scheme on the NeSP:
- A Domicile certificate to be issued by the competent authority.
- Proof of annual income is to be issued by the competent authority.
- For renewals, the annual progress report and continuation of studies will be required to be uploaded and verified by the concerned university/institution/college
Leave a Reply